Runner for ASEAN Coffee Corner - 7th ACBF 2018
The 7th ASEAN Cooperative Business Forum
ASEAN Coffee Corner: Promoting ASEAN Coffee
Pan Pacific Hotel, Manila, 16 January 2018
ASEAN Farmers’ Organisation Support Programme (AFOSP) is an EU-IFAD Grant funded multi-stakeholder projects that aims to improve the livelihood and food security situation of smallholder farmers and rural producers in ASEAN Countries. The programme consists of two major components of the Regional Policy Dialogue (Medium term Cooperation Program Phase II and Regional Policy Dialogue/MTCP 2) and Farmers Fighting Poverty (FFP). The main stakeholders of AFOSP are the Asian Farmers’ Association for Sustainable Rural Development (AFA), La Via Campesina (LVC), the ASEAN Foundation (AF), and participating ASEAN Farmers’ Organisations (FOs).
The role of ASEAN Foundation (AF) in AFOSP is to bridge coordination between relevant sectoral ASEAN bodies under the ASEAN Ministers Meeting on Agriculture and Forestry (AMAF) such as coordination with ASEAN Centre for the Development of Agricultural Cooperative (ACEDAC) and ASEAN Sectoral Working Group on Agricultural Cooperative (ASWGAC) with Farmers Organisations.
The objectives of the event are:
- Enhance capacity building of agricultural cooperatives through programmatic showcasing on commodities of common interests, starting with coffee,
- To promote ASEAN Coffee
- Develop Roadmap for ASEAN
DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 15 January 2018: runner to assist in setting the booth and promotion properties
- 16 January 2018: runner to assist in brewing session and dismantling the booth
- 17 January 2018: will wrap up the admin and help me to prepare what are needed for 18 January, photocopying, changing the money, requested tasks to perform.
- 18 January:
Financial Support and Professional Fee:
ASEAN Foundation will provide:
- Perdiem per day for unsponsored meal
- Transportation will be reimbursed based on actual cost