Finance Consultant AFOSP
Terms of Reference Finance Consultant ASEAN Farmers' Organisation Support Programme
The ASEAN Farmers’ Organisation Support Programme (AFOSP) is an EU-IFAD Grant funded multi-stakeholder projects that aims to improve the livelihood and food security situation of smallholder farmers and rural producers in ASEAN Countries. The programme consists of two major components of the Regional Policy Dialogue (Medium term Cooperation Program Phase II and Regional Policy Dialogue/MTCP 2) and Farmers Fighting Poverty (FFP). The main stakeholders of AFOSP are the Asian Farmers' Association for Sustainable Rural Development (AFA), La Via Campesina (LVC), the ASEAN Foundation (AF), and participating ASEAN Farmers' Organisations (FOs).
To support the budget forecasting for the Work Plan Budget 2018, AFOSP implemented by the ASEAN Foundation will hire a Finance Consultant to review the spending from 2015 and 2017 to be submitted to the donor partners.
SCOPE of WORK
Under direct supervision of AFOSP Project Manager and working together with the Finance Division, the Finance Consultant will:
- Provides timely accurate and qualitative financial data, budget versus actual (2015 - 2017)
- Provide report on the unsettled activities (no financial closing report) 3. Produce narrative financial report on budget versus actual
OUTPUTS: 1. Financial Report by activities of AFOSP implemented under ASEAN Foundation
TIME FRAME The total work is expected to take a total of 3 working days from 26 - 28 September 2017.
The Finance Consultant will receive a fee at the rate of USD 150/day (Total USD 450). The aforementioned amount includes cost incurred, i.e. phone calls, internet, local transportation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• University degree in relevant specialisation (finance, business, accounting)
• At least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position
• Experience as a financial/admin professional
• Experience in working with bilateral or multilateral donors will be an added advantage
• Good working knowledge of ICT technologies and computer application (e.g. MS Office, SAP, QUICK Book, etc.)
• Excellent knowledge of written English
• In-depth understanding of financial planning and accounting
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to meet the deadlines.
****Tweet This Share on Facebook Plus on Google+ Share on LinkedIn