Event Runner for ASEAN Learning Exchange Yogyakarta, 25 – 26 October 2018
ASEAN Farmers’ Organisation Support Programme (AFOSP) is an EU-IFAD Grant funded multi-stakeholder projects that aims to improve the livelihood and food security situation of smallholder farmers and rural producers in ASEAN Countries. The programme consists of two major components of the Regional Policy Dialogue (Medium term Cooperation Program Phase II and Regional Policy Dialogue/MTCP 2) and Farmers Fighting Poverty (FFP).The main stakeholders of AFOSP are the Asian Farmers’ Association for Sustainable Rural Development (AFA), La Via Campesina (LVC), the ASEAN Foundation (AF), and participating ASEAN Farmers’ Organisations (FOs).
The ASEAN Foundation seeks runners to support the ASEAN Learning Exchange on 25 – 26 October 2018 in Yogyakarta, Thailand. In this process, the runner will gain the knowledge of the practical experience in an international working environment, possibility of increasing their understanding of AFOSP objectives, strategies and programmes.
TERM AND CONDITIONS
- The runner will not be considered in any respect as being a staff member of ASEAN Foundation and will not accrue benefits.
- The runner must keep confidential any and all unpublished information made known to him/her by ASEAN Foundation during the event of the assignment and must not publish any reports or papers based on information obtained or made available to him/her during the event, except with the written authorization of ASEAN Foundation.
- At the end of the assignment the Runner completes the Runner Evaluation Form. The Runner will also be evaluated by his/her supervisor, who will provide an assessment of his/her performance. The evaluation should be discussed with the Runner and a copy should be kept in the Runner’s Personal File. ASEAN Foundation will issue a certificate of participation to runners after completion of the event.
- If possible, runners are requested to bring their own laptop.
The runner should receive a stipend. Considering local circumstances, the amount of the stipend will be the equivalent of IDR 300,000/ day. The runner will stay at the Harper Hotel Yogyakarta during the event. How to apply: Interested students, should send a CV and one page motivation letter (in English) to the e-mail address Yacinta.firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com; please put the subject Runner Yogyakarta ASEAN Learning Exchange.
Deadline for Application: 14 September 2018
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Undergraduate or student, based in Yogyakarta
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to plan and organise work
- Resourcefulness, initiative, enthusiasm and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment
- Very good computer skills including knowledge and experience in all Microsoft Office software (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
****Tweet This Share on Facebook Plus on Google+ Share on LinkedIn